Friday, August 23, 2013

Toontown Online Closing

Yup, you've read it right. Toontown is closing. Another line of MMORPGs closing. For me, it was an memory. Just like everyone else who played the game. Some of you guys probably won't care, though. But I have no problems with that.

I last played this game over two years ago, and now I'm very anxious that it's closing. I forgot my login info, and I can't just well- go ahead and say- create a new account. But if you can still remember your login info though- well, gratz, because membership is free (for now till the game closes)

But it was tons of fun back then. There were a lot of players playing around, battling cogs (the main antagonist in the game), doing ToonTasks (aka "Quests"), and of course- creating your dream toon. I personally started back somewhere in 2009-10, created my own toon, made some great friends, battling cogs, doing stuff, more stuff, signed for a monthly membership ($10), made even more friends, posted my own toontown vids (that was way before I had a YouTube channel to settle down; had a few back in the day, honestly) that I won't be posting it here for the sake of privacy, but I just wanted to let you know, etc. That basically I just wanted to let you know that- I had lots of fun with the game, and it's a huge shame that it's closing.

So good night, sweet prince, may you rest in peace.
~EpicJoyBoy

No comments:

Post a Comment